OneFiler can save the messages in your Outlook Inbox to your company database. It's completely customizable and works with any OLE DB or ODBC compliant database. You can use OneFiler as a mailbox archiver, or to "file" a message into the notes for a particular contact in your CRM package.
OneFiler works by installing a toolbar that will work inside the user's Outlook application. When an e-mail comes in, the user simply clicks the File E-mail button and the message is instantly sent to a Web Service, where it's evaluated and stored inside your system.
It's a scalable solution for any size organization. Here's a quick rundown of the features:
- Store communications in any OLE DB or ODBC compliant data source.
- Save message attachment(s) to a local or network drive, and insert information about these attachments to your database.
- We offer many pre-developed Binding Scripts for off-the-shelf products. (Including SalesLogix, Sage CRM, ACT!, Dynamics GP, MAS 90/200, Goldmine, and Microsoft CRM)
- Totally configurable, making it perfect for your custom in-house software.
- Ability to file multiple messages at a time (speed varies, on average can process 500-1000 messages per minute)
- Compatible with any mail server system (Exchange, POP, IMAP) - Mail client must be Microsoft Outlook.
- Developed in .NET and utilizes SOAP & XML standards, so you know it will be a viable long-term solution within your Microsoft environment.
Learn more at our website: http://www.onetechsoftware.com
Contact us for a free 30-day evaluation, or fill out a request for a quote directly on our website.
OneFiler is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-04-01. The program can be installed on Windows.
OneFiler (version 2.1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 69 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.